Dr. Amit A. Shah DDS, Huntington Beach Pediatric Dentist
Letter From the Doctor:
Thanks for checking us out! I grew up just next door in Fountain Valley, and I am so excited to open Beach House Pediatric Dentistry in Huntington Beach. It has always been my dream to open my practice where I could serve my community, friends and family. Huntington Beach is dear to my heart; I've marched on Shue Field, had bonfires at Brookhurst and PCH, and basically grew up eating at Mario's at 5 Points Plaza! I remember when Walmart was an elementary school, and I remember buying my 5th birthday party decorations when the Big Lots on Atlanta was Pic N Save.
My great experiences with my dentist and orthodontist growing up led me to a career in dentistry. When I was in college, I became an uncle for the first time, and after my rotation in pediatric dentistry, I began to see myself working with children for good.
For the past ten years, I have been working in private practice, and helping the underserved at Healthy Smiles for Kids of Orange County. I have also remained on faculty with USC, Division of Pediatric Dentistry, and currently help teach pediatric dental residents.
I love to travel, and was even able treat children in Cambodia on a medical mission trip. I like trying new restaurants, playing tennis, and keeping up with pop culture.
I can't wait to meet you!
- 2003 - Bachelor of Science - University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- 2007 - Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) - University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) in 2007
- 2009 - Pediatric Dentistry Residency - Cohen Children’s Hospital, Queens, New York
- Diplomate (Board-Certified) - American Board Pediatric Dentistry
- Faculty - University of Southern California, School of Dentistry
- Staff Privileges - CHOC Children’s Hospital Orange County and La Veta Surgery Center
- American Board Pediatric Dentistry, College of Diplomates
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD)
- California Society of Pediatric Dentistry (CSPD)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- Orange County Dental Society (OCDS)